- Eminem drops surprise album—and Ariana Grande fans are furious 4 Months Ago
- The first photos from the Discworld TV series are not what you’d expect 4 Months Ago
- Vox Day, ‘alt-right’ racist, is absolutely thriving online 4 Months Ago
- Why women are getting mysterious greeting cards from ‘Jenny B.’ Today 6:22 AM
- Gwyneth Paltrow peddles pseudoscience in ‘Goop Lab’ Netflix series Today 6:18 AM
- ‘Avenue 5’ packs in laughs and unevenness in a shaky launch into space Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ director Taika Waititi may make a ‘Star Wars’ movie Today 5:50 AM
- Pornhub sued by deaf man who wants closed captioning in videos Thursday 7:52 PM
- 70,000 Tinder photos of women are being circulated in cybercrime forum Thursday 7:26 PM
- YouTuber faces backlash for using paper towels to soak up an entire swimming pool Thursday 6:54 PM
- Trump’s latest impeachment tweet inspires perfect meme Thursday 6:07 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ fans dredge up new cast member’s racist tweets Thursday 4:53 PM
- This Bernie Sanders subreddit just banned all content from CNN Thursday 3:52 PM
- Deepfake app turns you into your favorite GIFs Thursday 3:43 PM
- GOP senator calls CNN reporter ‘liberal hack’ Thursday 2:20 PM
How old is Beto O’Rourke?
In an election where the president is currently 73, the Democratic front-runner is 76, and his two next closest opponents are 70 and 78, voters have a right to know how old every candidate is.
The problem with Beto is, though, that he looks like a different age in every single picture.
While Trump, Warren, Sanders, and Biden all look like people in their 70s, photos of O’Rourke from the last eight years show his age anywhere from 16 to 55.
That’s a dang near 40-year age gap.
So what is it?
Is he 50?
Is he 34?
Is he 28?
Is he 16?
Is he 52?
Is he 39?
He’s 46. Beto O’Rourke’s age is 46. But he’ll be 47 in a week! His birthday is Sept. 26.
That Beto, always keeping us guessing.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]