- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout 5 Years Ago
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Today 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Today 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Today 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Today 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Today 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Today 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Today 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Today 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Today 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Today 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
YouTuber Mike the Intern decided to test out a new GoPro on his dog in an attempt to answer one of life’s big mysteries: What do dogs do when you’re gone? Rip up the couch? Knock over the trash can?
The short answer: They get very sad. And then they collapse on your bed.
Hug your dog extra hard today.
Photo via Elisa/Flickr (CC BY-ND 2.0)
Our Tumblr has everything: fandom, comics, longreads, GIFs, free pizza, and more. Follow us.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.