- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
Controversial YouTube prankster transforms a homeless man’s life
YouTube prankster/pick-up artist Vitaly Zdorovetskiy is known for more unsavory things, like chasing people with a chainsaw.
YouTube prankster/pick-up artist Vitaly Zdorovetskiy is better known for dressing up as a face-eating zombie and terrifying Miami, wielding a chainsaw and chasing random people, getting arrested for a bomb hoax, and calling women gold-diggers. Recently, though, he made a homeless man’s day by giving him a makeover.
Back in July, Zdorovetskiy encountered Martin, a homeless man, and gave him a makeover. Martin got some new clothes and a haircut, and Zdorovetskiy put him up in a hotel for two days.
Nearly 6 million views later, Zdorovetskiy has an update on Martin. Just two weeks after the video aired, the YouTuber went back to Martin and told him that his dream of getting his teeth fixed was a reality.
Martin was floored.
After seeing his new teeth a few weeks after dental surgery, Martin smiles. “I just want to let all the viewers know to please be strong and know that there’s hope out there for every weak situation everywhere,” he says.
Photo via VitalyzdTv/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.