- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
If you need panties on Valentine’s Day, Uber has you covered
Uber will deliver panties to your love shack all weekend.
From Feb. 12th through Valentine’s Day, UberRUSH will deliver lingerie to you (or a loved one, wink, wink) all throughout Manhattan.
Naja, a lingerie company co-owned by Jane the Virgin star Gina Rodriguez will be Uber’s partner for the promotion. The company will deliver Naja’s Ada Bra in Rose for $85, the Emma Brief in Rose for $20, the Gina Bralette in Monarchy for $65, and the Martina Lo-Rise in Black for $65.
Maybe you were out on the town, having a fun night with your pals, and you had an accident. Call Uber.
Maybe you need to tell your significant other that their underwear drawer needs a refresh. Call Uber.
Maybe you just want to look sexy. Call Uber.
Whatever the reason, Uber has your back … side … this Valentine’s Day.
Editor’s Note: This article has been updated to provide additional clarity and context.
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.