- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan 4 Years Ago
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again 4 Years Ago
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Seahawks in NFL Week 3 action Today 5:46 AM
- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
If you need panties on Valentine’s Day, Uber has you covered
Uber will deliver panties to your love shack all weekend.
From Feb. 12th through Valentine’s Day, UberRUSH will deliver lingerie to you (or a loved one, wink, wink) all throughout Manhattan.
Naja, a lingerie company co-owned by Jane the Virgin star Gina Rodriguez will be Uber’s partner for the promotion. The company will deliver Naja’s Ada Bra in Rose for $85, the Emma Brief in Rose for $20, the Gina Bralette in Monarchy for $65, and the Martina Lo-Rise in Black for $65.
Maybe you were out on the town, having a fun night with your pals, and you had an accident. Call Uber.
Maybe you need to tell your significant other that their underwear drawer needs a refresh. Call Uber.
Maybe you just want to look sexy. Call Uber.
Whatever the reason, Uber has your back … side … this Valentine’s Day.
Editor’s Note: This article has been updated to provide additional clarity and context.
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.