- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe 6 Years Ago
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Saturday 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
From dancing in the rain to having a cake fight, this YouTube star’s 76-item bucket list was full of some of the simpler joys in life.
Fans of one YouTube star are continuing to keep her hopes and dreams alive that she couldn’t accomplish after her death.
Talia Joy Castellano was just 13 when she passed away last week, but during her six-year battle with neuroblastoma and leukemia, she made a series of YouTube makeup tutorials and video blogs about her everyday life that captivated thousands. She caught the attention of Ellen DeGeneres and became an honorary CoverGirl.
Just five days before she died, Castellano posted a list of things she wanted to cross off her bucket list on Facebook. The list consisted of 76 items (some she had already accomplished) and ranged from traveling to making the day of a perfect stranger.
It allowed her to meet Kylie and Kendall Jenner (#35) via a video call shortly after the list went public.
— Kendall Jenner (@KendallJenner) July 11, 2013
Castellano wasn’t able to complete her bucket list, but she had plenty of fans who wanted to do their part in completing it for her. Her family was all for it.
“We’ve had thousands writing in wanting to help Talia achieve some of her goals and others with the wonderful idea of doing items on her bucket list and sharing the photos here,” Angels for Talia wrote. “Well, we think that is an AWESOME idea!!”
Using the hashtag #taliasbucketlist, fans have been posting their photos of colorful rooms, new tattoos, road trips, and burning secrets, which Angels for Talia has added to their ever-growing album. As her fans honor her memory, more of Castellano’s list will get checked off.
57) A lot more color to my room
31) Drink from a coconut
60) Help a “new-be” with cancer
25) Cover a car in sticky notes
3) Dance in the rain
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.