- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The Boss tears down his myths on Netflix’s ‘Springsteen on Broadway’ Tuesday 10:56 AM
- Vlogger banned from Twitter for disturbing pro-pedophilia posts Tuesday 10:45 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Nintendo’s greatest labor of love Tuesday 10:44 AM
- Miranda Sings creator Colleen Ballinger gives birth to baby boy Tuesday 10:26 AM
- Columbia University student goes on white supremacy rant in viral video Tuesday 9:58 AM
- PewDiePie promotes YouTube account that features anti-Semitism, Nazi imagery Tuesday 9:20 AM
- FCC investigates major wireless carrier for lying about coverage Tuesday 8:40 AM
- Get this best-selling pressure cooker for half off, today only Tuesday 8:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares her victory at 28 to Paul Ryan’s—and calls out a double standard Tuesday 8:22 AM
- If you’ve always lusted after a KitchenAid mixer, it’s over $80 off today Tuesday 8:00 AM
A cat in a Polish animal shelter helps take care of sick cats and dogs
Cats get a bad rap, but they can be sensitive and nurturing too.
This unique cat was nursed back to health by the staff of the shelter after he was diagnosed with a severe respiratory infection. The staff was surprised to see little Radamenes recover at all. But they were even more surprised to see him “hugging” and cleaning the other animals. He now regularly visits and tends to other sick animals at the facility.
Although cats have a reputation for being uninterested in the lives of others, it appears that this cat is an adorable exception.
Dylan Love a former technology staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering artificial intelligence, robotics, and social media. His work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men’s Journal, and the Next Web.