- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
Duchess Kate snaps adorable shots of 6-month-old Princess Charlotte
Her Royal Heartbreaker.
The royal births of Prince George and Princess Charlotte were an international celebration, and after a quiet few months, new photos of the Princess are returning us to that collective frenzy all over again.
The official Twitter account of Kensington Palace took to Twitter today to post two new shots of the 6-month-old that were taken by her mother, Duchess Kate (née Kate Middleton) earlier this month.
Almost immediately, the photos racked up thousands of likes and retweets, along with well-wishes in Italian, Russian, French, and fluent emoji.
Many fans tweeted about how much she resembles her mother, father, brother, late grandmother Princess Diana, and great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II. (An impressive feat, to resemble five people at once.)
Other fans even praised Kate’s photography skills, capturing a happy moment of innocent play.
Of course, you can’t win ’em all…
Illustration by Max Fleishman
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.