- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape 4 Years Ago
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost Today 1:31 PM
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 Today 1:21 PM
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Today 12:52 PM
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit Today 12:47 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones Today 12:47 PM
- ‘Portrait of a Lady on Fire’ is a transcendent, lesbian period romance Today 12:32 PM
- Where to stream ‘Zombieland’ before ‘Double Tap’ comes out Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated Today 11:45 AM
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives Today 11:45 AM
- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook Today 11:33 AM
- All the games coming to Google Stadia Today 10:49 AM
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
Duchess Kate snaps adorable shots of 6-month-old Princess Charlotte
Her Royal Heartbreaker.
The royal births of Prince George and Princess Charlotte were an international celebration, and after a quiet few months, new photos of the Princess are returning us to that collective frenzy all over again.
The official Twitter account of Kensington Palace took to Twitter today to post two new shots of the 6-month-old that were taken by her mother, Duchess Kate (née Kate Middleton) earlier this month.
Almost immediately, the photos racked up thousands of likes and retweets, along with well-wishes in Italian, Russian, French, and fluent emoji.
Many fans tweeted about how much she resembles her mother, father, brother, late grandmother Princess Diana, and great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II. (An impressive feat, to resemble five people at once.)
Other fans even praised Kate’s photography skills, capturing a happy moment of innocent play.
Of course, you can’t win ’em all…
Illustration by Max Fleishman
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.