- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best 5 Years Ago
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Today 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Today 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Today 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Today 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Today 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Today 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Today 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Today 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Today 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Today 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Today 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Today 8:58 AM
- CBS All Access now offers a month for free—just in time for March Madness Today 8:39 AM
- The Apex Legends: season 1 battle pass is finally here—and there’s a lot to unpack Today 8:38 AM
Watch a young girl and a pony frolic into an unlikely friendship.
There might be something to the idea of actually giving your daughter a pony.
Gigja Einarsdóttir and her family rescued a foal one wandering off on its own night near their home just outside Reykjavik, Iceland. They sheltered the foal, which they named Brogi, for the night and eventually found the mother.
But before they did, Einarsdóttir’s 4-year-old daughter got to run around with Brogi, and it’s the cutest thing ever. The only thing missing from this picture is the rainbow in the background.
The video made it onto YouTube last October, but after being uploaded to the French video-sharing site Dailymotion, it already has been viewed more than twice as many times as the original video.
This girl is essentially living many a childhood dream—even if for just a brief moment.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.