- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 5 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 5 Years Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 5 Years Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy 5 Years Ago
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
To his credit, this is very ambitious.
Ladies of Reddit Gone Wild (NSFW), listen up: an Austin-based photographer is making y’all an offer you can (and probably should) refuse. He wants to come to your house and shoot you in various states of undress, then he’d like you to post the photos on r/gonewild and link to his website so he can get more traffic. And he’d like you to do all this work for him to the tune of absolutely zero dollars.
Here’s the ad, which was posted on Craigslist about a week ago:
(If you need a sec to run to the pharmacy, get a thing of hand sanitizer and methodically rub it all over your body, take your time. We’ll be here when you get back.)
Not surprisingly, Redditors were similarly creeped out when someone posted the ad in r/austin:
The original poster also included his address, which Redditors discovered matches the contact info of Matthew Chambers, a photographer based in an Austin suburb whose website features “boudoir photography,” or semi-racy portraits of young women in their intimates.
The website appears to be professional, and Chambers’ work is… fine, if you’re into that sort of thing. So if any r/gonewild hopefuls want to respond to this guy’s ad, feel free to do so, with the knowledge you most likely won’t end up being made into a skin suit. But still, dude is trying to get ladies nekkid for free so he can drive traffic to his site, which doesn’t exactly put him on the shortlist for any amateur pornographer ethics awards.
H/T Reddit via Craigslist | Photo by elsie esq./Flickr (CC BY – 2.0)
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.