- Joe Biden really, really hates raves 4 Years Ago
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Today 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Today 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Today 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Today 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Today 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Today 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Today 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Today 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Today 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Today 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Today 12:17 PM
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream Today 11:42 AM
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias Today 11:37 AM
Learn to whip and nae-nae through this uber-cute dance video.
Feeling a Hump Day slump before the upcoming holiday weekend? A private living room dance party just might be the cure to your pre-Fourth of July blues. And here to show you how it’s done is a pregnant mother and her rambunctious little daughter, dancing deftly to the tune of “Watch Me” by rapper Silento.
Nikki Taylor, who is eight months pregnant, shared footage of her dancing alongside her daughter Jaylyn on Facebook. The latter introduced herself to the camera and assured the public that her “mom is gonna rock, but don’t laugh at her!”
“Because I’m pregnant, really pregnant!” Taylor explained.
The duo then launched into an epic whip-and-nae-nae-laden dance routine. Not sure what those two moves are? Consider this your dance tutorial:
Since being posted last Friday, the video has garnered over 22 million views on Facebook—and melted just as many hearts.
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter and graphic designer who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.