- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
What could be spookier this Halloween than ripping your favorite memes from their Internet home and becoming them IRL? It’s been almost eight months since #thedress wrangled our attention away from The Great Llama Chase, and now, thanks to capitalism, a #thedress costume can be yours for just $46.95.
But why stop there? All your favorite memes are coming out this Halloween. You could go as a different one almost every day of October.
You won’t even need a Right Shark to complete this costume. Just break out your normal, terrible dance skills. Bonus: It can double as a Sharknado costume in a pinch.
If we’ve learned nothing else from the Internet this year, it’s that people fucking love Minions. There is just about every type of Minion costume available, from baby minion to dog minion to sexy minion. Although that’s a misnomer—all minions are sexy.
Become your favorite fake urban legend turned felony!
If you don’t want to spend the money on a real emoji costume, just paint your face yellow and wink horrifically at everyone all night.
The best part about this costume is that you can sit in the corner taking selfies and just say you’re in character.
Halloween is supposed to be scary, right?
An oldie but a goodie and one that doubles as pajamas.
Very costume. So mask. Much cliched description. Wow.
Netflix & Chill
The PG version, at least. U bang?
Screengrab via HalloweenCostumes.com
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'