- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth 4 Years Ago
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free Today 8:46 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama Today 8:18 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Kmitting social network bans all posts supporting Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
No, #KylieJennerLipChallenge didn’t make the cut.
What could be spookier this Halloween than ripping your favorite memes from their Internet home and becoming them IRL? It’s been almost eight months since #thedress wrangled our attention away from The Great Llama Chase, and now, thanks to capitalism, a #thedress costume can be yours for just $46.95.
But why stop there? All your favorite memes are coming out this Halloween. You could go as a different one almost every day of October.
You won’t even need a Right Shark to complete this costume. Just break out your normal, terrible dance skills. Bonus: It can double as a Sharknado costume in a pinch.
If we’ve learned nothing else from the Internet this year, it’s that people fucking love Minions. There is just about every type of Minion costume available, from baby minion to dog minion to sexy minion. Although that’s a misnomer—all minions are sexy.
Become your favorite fake urban legend turned felony!
If you don’t want to spend the money on a real emoji costume, just paint your face yellow and wink horrifically at everyone all night.
The best part about this costume is that you can sit in the corner taking selfies and just say you’re in character.
Halloween is supposed to be scary, right?
An oldie but a goodie and one that doubles as pajamas.
Very costume. So mask. Much cliched description. Wow.
Netflix & Chill
The PG version, at least. U bang?
Screengrab via HalloweenCostumes.com
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'