- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade 4 Years Ago
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday 4 Years Ago
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it 4 Years Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Today 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Today 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Today 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Today 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Today 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Today 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Today 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Today 11:47 AM
- Biden says he won’t support federal legalization of marijuana Today 11:42 AM
- People can’t get enough of ‘Baby Yoda’ Today 11:41 AM
- ‘The Crown’ season 3 switches its cast but loses none of its intrigue Today 11:23 AM
- Protesters occupying Hong Kong university post last wishes to Twitter as police move in Today 11:19 AM
What could be spookier this Halloween than ripping your favorite memes from their Internet home and becoming them IRL? It’s been almost eight months since #thedress wrangled our attention away from The Great Llama Chase, and now, thanks to capitalism, a #thedress costume can be yours for just $46.95.
But why stop there? All your favorite memes are coming out this Halloween. You could go as a different one almost every day of October.
You won’t even need a Right Shark to complete this costume. Just break out your normal, terrible dance skills. Bonus: It can double as a Sharknado costume in a pinch.
If we’ve learned nothing else from the Internet this year, it’s that people fucking love Minions. There is just about every type of Minion costume available, from baby minion to dog minion to sexy minion. Although that’s a misnomer—all minions are sexy.
Become your favorite fake urban legend turned felony!
If you don’t want to spend the money on a real emoji costume, just paint your face yellow and wink horrifically at everyone all night.
The best part about this costume is that you can sit in the corner taking selfies and just say you’re in character.
Halloween is supposed to be scary, right?
An oldie but a goodie and one that doubles as pajamas.
Very costume. So mask. Much cliched description. Wow.
Netflix & Chill
The PG version, at least. U bang?
Screengrab via HalloweenCostumes.com
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'