- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
No, #KylieJennerLipChallenge didn’t make the cut.
What could be spookier this Halloween than ripping your favorite memes from their Internet home and becoming them IRL? It’s been almost eight months since #thedress wrangled our attention away from The Great Llama Chase, and now, thanks to capitalism, a #thedress costume can be yours for just $46.95.
But why stop there? All your favorite memes are coming out this Halloween. You could go as a different one almost every day of October.
You won’t even need a Right Shark to complete this costume. Just break out your normal, terrible dance skills. Bonus: It can double as a Sharknado costume in a pinch.
If we’ve learned nothing else from the Internet this year, it’s that people fucking love Minions. There is just about every type of Minion costume available, from baby minion to dog minion to sexy minion. Although that’s a misnomer—all minions are sexy.
Become your favorite fake urban legend turned felony!
If you don’t want to spend the money on a real emoji costume, just paint your face yellow and wink horrifically at everyone all night.
The best part about this costume is that you can sit in the corner taking selfies and just say you’re in character.
Halloween is supposed to be scary, right?
An oldie but a goodie and one that doubles as pajamas.
Very costume. So mask. Much cliched description. Wow.
Netflix & Chill
The PG version, at least. U bang?
Screengrab via HalloweenCostumes.com
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'