- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level 6 Years Ago
- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action 6 Years Ago
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax 6 Years Ago
- ‘Spider-Man’ fans want to ‘storm’ Sony’s office in New York to protest him leaving the MCU 6 Years Ago
- White House proposing ‘Minority Report’-style office to use data to predict crime 6 Years Ago
- Streamer OnlyUseMeBlade accused of sexually assaulting a sleeping woman Today 10:50 AM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Packers in NFL preseason action Today 10:07 AM
- Say hello to ‘antira,’ the far-right’s answer to antifa Today 9:28 AM
- Bernie Sanders proposes sweeping plan to combat climate change Today 9:11 AM
- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? Today 8:41 AM
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
This man’s butt selfie is unlike anything you’ve ever seen
Where the sun don’t—and won’t ever—shine.
Part of the beauty of spending a lot of time on the Internet is the sheer quantity of new things you encounter. There are strange facts about blood-shooting lizards, photos of rare sea creatures, and videos of the crazy, wonderful things humans do like this pre-surgery dance party.
But once in awhile you’ll stumble across something that stops you in your tracks. Such was the case when a man with the username TBoneTheOriginal posted a photo (NSFW) of his rear end to Reddit on Saturday.
TBone’s butt is special because, well, it has no crack. Click through for the uncensored version.
For many of us, it’s an entirely fascinating and new notion that a person could have no separation between their cheeks. TBone explained that he developed severe cysts and a plastic surgeon had to close up the space after several operations.
Reddit threads can sometimes turn into a modern-day freak show, where people are mocked for medical conditions. But, at their best, they can provide a place to share, commiserate, and joke with others about the curveballs life throws at us. In a world overrun with Photoshopped celebrities, it’s easy to feel alone in our deviations from what’s considered to be normal. (Take the guy with two penises, for example.)
TBone actually found a lot of support in the thread. Some fellow redditors confessed that they too suffered from cysts that had to be removed from the tailbone area. Several asked TBone to do an AMA. (We reached out to him for more information, too, but he hasn’t yet gotten back to us.)
“I used to be upset about the situation, but I’ve started to laugh about it, and I realized it’s what makes me who I am,” he wrote on the thread. “Might as well laugh about it, right?”
Photo by TBoneTheOriginal
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.