- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture (updated) Thursday 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Thursday 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Thursday 12:01 PM
This man’s butt selfie is unlike anything you’ve ever seen
Where the sun don’t—and won’t ever—shine.
Part of the beauty of spending a lot of time on the Internet is the sheer quantity of new things you encounter. There are strange facts about blood-shooting lizards, photos of rare sea creatures, and videos of the crazy, wonderful things humans do like this pre-surgery dance party.
But once in awhile you’ll stumble across something that stops you in your tracks. Such was the case when a man with the username TBoneTheOriginal posted a photo (NSFW) of his rear end to Reddit on Saturday.
TBone’s butt is special because, well, it has no crack. Click through for the uncensored version.
For many of us, it’s an entirely fascinating and new notion that a person could have no separation between their cheeks. TBone explained that he developed severe cysts and a plastic surgeon had to close up the space after several operations.
Reddit threads can sometimes turn into a modern-day freak show, where people are mocked for medical conditions. But, at their best, they can provide a place to share, commiserate, and joke with others about the curveballs life throws at us. In a world overrun with Photoshopped celebrities, it’s easy to feel alone in our deviations from what’s considered to be normal. (Take the guy with two penises, for example.)
TBone actually found a lot of support in the thread. Some fellow redditors confessed that they too suffered from cysts that had to be removed from the tailbone area. Several asked TBone to do an AMA. (We reached out to him for more information, too, but he hasn’t yet gotten back to us.)
“I used to be upset about the situation, but I’ve started to laugh about it, and I realized it’s what makes me who I am,” he wrote on the thread. “Might as well laugh about it, right?”
Photo by TBoneTheOriginal
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.