- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement 3 Years Ago
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Today 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
They want nothing more than to celebrate your uterus.
Move over Humanitarians of Tinder, there’s a new batch of good guys in town.
And this time, they’re male allies.
Some feminists are casual.
Some want to work out a few kinks.
Some want to go deep.
Some are looking to buddy up.
And some want to shout it from the rooftops.
With so many good guys to choose from, what’s a girl to do?
Hey fellas, if it doesn’t work out with the ladies, don’t fret. You can always get together and form an all-male feminist support group.
Photo via Garry Knight/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.