- Kelly Sue DeConnick explores the mythic sensibility of her new Aquaman comic 5 Years Ago
- How to watch the History Channel online for free 5 Years Ago
- Why the Senate’s First Step Act isn’t true criminal justice reform Today 5:30 AM
- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
Do you love dating apps but hate physical movement?
Do you love Tinder but hate physical movement? Wanna find hookups in your area without expending all that precious energy getting up off the couch? Try Love Within Reach (NSFW), a new app with the slogan “Think Globally, F**k Locally.”
The brainchild of YouTube comedy channel Portal A, Love Within Reach allows horny singles to “meet local, stay local, and have sex within a half-block radius.” The app also allows you to skim through photos of users’ genitals before setting a date with them, “because sometimes you have to see it before you buy it, if you know what I mean,” as one user explains.
If you’re feeling frisky, but still too sluggish to make the 40-foot trek from your apartment to the Starbucks downstairs, Love Within Reach has another solution for you: the Dongle, an extension that connects to your phone that’s basically just a Fleshlight/vibrator of your choice. Sounds like a pretty surefire hit to me.
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.