- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
Do you love dating apps but hate physical movement?
Do you love Tinder but hate physical movement? Wanna find hookups in your area without expending all that precious energy getting up off the couch? Try Love Within Reach (NSFW), a new app with the slogan “Think Globally, F**k Locally.”
The brainchild of YouTube comedy channel Portal A, Love Within Reach allows horny singles to “meet local, stay local, and have sex within a half-block radius.” The app also allows you to skim through photos of users’ genitals before setting a date with them, “because sometimes you have to see it before you buy it, if you know what I mean,” as one user explains.
If you’re feeling frisky, but still too sluggish to make the 40-foot trek from your apartment to the Starbucks downstairs, Love Within Reach has another solution for you: the Dongle, an extension that connects to your phone that’s basically just a Fleshlight/vibrator of your choice. Sounds like a pretty surefire hit to me.
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.