- Meme video of Trump shooting politicians sparks outrage 6 Years Ago
- Virtual Reality: Sex, marriage, and the future of relationships Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My boyfriend is addicted to porn. Should I leave him? Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
If Tinder is too much work, try Love Within Reach
Do you love dating apps but hate physical movement?
Do you love Tinder but hate physical movement? Wanna find hookups in your area without expending all that precious energy getting up off the couch? Try Love Within Reach (NSFW), a new app with the slogan “Think Globally, F**k Locally.”
The brainchild of YouTube comedy channel Portal A, Love Within Reach allows horny singles to “meet local, stay local, and have sex within a half-block radius.” The app also allows you to skim through photos of users’ genitals before setting a date with them, “because sometimes you have to see it before you buy it, if you know what I mean,” as one user explains.
If you’re feeling frisky, but still too sluggish to make the 40-foot trek from your apartment to the Starbucks downstairs, Love Within Reach has another solution for you: the Dongle, an extension that connects to your phone that’s basically just a Fleshlight/vibrator of your choice. Sounds like a pretty surefire hit to me.
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.