- Why Lady Trieu’s costume is so significant in ‘Watchmen’ episode 4 Sunday 9:45 PM
- White woman calls police on her Black roommate for setting heat to 72 degrees Sunday 4:19 PM
- Nicki Minaj says she will stop using Instagram after it hides likes Sunday 2:59 PM
- Kylie Jenner denies sending ‘rise and shine’ cease-and-desist letters Sunday 2:23 PM
- Summer Walker accused of being rude to fan during meet-and-greet Sunday 1:22 PM
- Apple Store employee fired after texting customer’s personal photos to himself Sunday 12:27 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Vikings on Sunday Night Football Sunday 12:00 PM
- People are p*ssed YG asked his 3-year-old to smell a bag of weed Sunday 11:04 AM
- Mommy influencer created fake account to trash her husband, rivals Sunday 10:27 AM
- How to stream Packers vs. Panthers live Sunday 9:30 AM
- Video shows police arresting churro seller in subway station Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Rams live Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Rick and Morty’ season 4 Sunday 7:43 AM
- The best movies and TV shows streaming on Disney+ Sunday 7:11 AM
- How to stream Giants vs. Jets live Sunday 7:00 AM
That was quick.
If your heart’s desire is to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day with some help from Kanye West, now you can. Pop culture-themed Etsy seller The Highgarden is hawking $6 Kanye West Valentine’s Day card, which manages to fit all 29 deleted tweets from yesterday’s epic Twitter rant against Wiz Khalifa into the inside of said card.
The front bears a drawing of West and the words “Let’s get the FACTS straight this Valentine’s Day.”
To squeeze in all of Kanye’s tweets, many overlap each other. There’s even crying Kim Kardashian emojis and the words “I love you.” Romantic, huh?
On the front, along with the image of Rose’s face on a much larger, scantily clad body, are the words, “I plucked you a Rose this Valentine’s Day…”
Inside are the words, “But we all know that roses really smell like poo-poo-oo” (a reference to an Outkast song) along with a particularly graphic emoji.
The official description of the card reads, “Instead of giving a dozen roses this Valentine’s Day, give a single plucked Amber Rose.” There’s no mention of why the Rose card is more expensive; both are “6.5 x 5 –ish” and made to order.
It’s hard to imagine who, exactly, might purchase this card, not to mention who they’d gift it to (save for a mortal enemy). It is easy to predict, however, that Rose, who is clearly quick with a comeback and organized a SlutWalk in Los Angeles last year, will have something to say about her image and message being used malign her … Not to mention anyone engaging in anal play.
Image via Etsy.com/The Highgarden
Rachel Kramer Bussel has written about sex, feminism, and dating for Elle, the Daily Beast, the Frisky, the Hairpin, the New York Times, Slate, xoJane, and many others. She also edits erotica anthologies and has contributed to erotic writing conferences. She studied political science and women's studies at the University of California at Berkeley.