- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server 3 Years Ago
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
Kanye West and Amber Rose’s Twitter fight inspires Etsy Valentine’s Day cards
Nothing says ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ quite like a card with Kanye’s tweets.
That was quick.
If your heart’s desire is to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day with some help from Kanye West, now you can. Pop culture-themed Etsy seller The Highgarden is hawking $6 Kanye West Valentine’s Day card, which manages to fit all 29 deleted tweets from yesterday’s epic Twitter rant against Wiz Khalifa into the inside of said card.
The front bears a drawing of West and the words “Let’s get the FACTS straight this Valentine’s Day.”
To squeeze in all of Kanye’s tweets, many overlap each other. There’s even crying Kim Kardashian emojis and the words “I love you.” Romantic, huh?
On the front, along with the image of Rose’s face on a much larger, scantily clad body, are the words, “I plucked you a Rose this Valentine’s Day…”
Inside are the words, “But we all know that roses really smell like poo-poo-oo” (a reference to an Outkast song) along with a particularly graphic emoji.
The official description of the card reads, “Instead of giving a dozen roses this Valentine’s Day, give a single plucked Amber Rose.” There’s no mention of why the Rose card is more expensive; both are “6.5 x 5 –ish” and made to order.
It’s hard to imagine who, exactly, might purchase this card, not to mention who they’d gift it to (save for a mortal enemy). It is easy to predict, however, that Rose, who is clearly quick with a comeback and organized a SlutWalk in Los Angeles last year, will have something to say about her image and message being used malign her … Not to mention anyone engaging in anal play.
Image via Etsy.com/The Highgarden
Rachel Kramer Bussel has written about sex, feminism, and dating for Elle, the Daily Beast, the Frisky, the Hairpin, the New York Times, Slate, xoJane, and many others. She also edits erotica anthologies and has contributed to erotic writing conferences. She studied political science and women's studies at the University of California at Berkeley.