- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Friday 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Friday 10:48 AM
Kanye West and Amber Rose’s Twitter fight inspires Etsy Valentine’s Day cards
Nothing says ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ quite like a card with Kanye’s tweets.
That was quick.
If your heart’s desire is to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day with some help from Kanye West, now you can. Pop culture-themed Etsy seller The Highgarden is hawking $6 Kanye West Valentine’s Day card, which manages to fit all 29 deleted tweets from yesterday’s epic Twitter rant against Wiz Khalifa into the inside of said card.
The front bears a drawing of West and the words “Let’s get the FACTS straight this Valentine’s Day.”
To squeeze in all of Kanye’s tweets, many overlap each other. There’s even crying Kim Kardashian emojis and the words “I love you.” Romantic, huh?
On the front, along with the image of Rose’s face on a much larger, scantily clad body, are the words, “I plucked you a Rose this Valentine’s Day…”
Inside are the words, “But we all know that roses really smell like poo-poo-oo” (a reference to an Outkast song) along with a particularly graphic emoji.
The official description of the card reads, “Instead of giving a dozen roses this Valentine’s Day, give a single plucked Amber Rose.” There’s no mention of why the Rose card is more expensive; both are “6.5 x 5 –ish” and made to order.
It’s hard to imagine who, exactly, might purchase this card, not to mention who they’d gift it to (save for a mortal enemy). It is easy to predict, however, that Rose, who is clearly quick with a comeback and organized a SlutWalk in Los Angeles last year, will have something to say about her image and message being used malign her … Not to mention anyone engaging in anal play.
Image via Etsy.com/The Highgarden
Rachel Kramer Bussel has written about sex, feminism, and dating for Elle, the Daily Beast, the Frisky, the Hairpin, the New York Times, Slate, xoJane, and many others. She also edits erotica anthologies and has contributed to erotic writing conferences. She studied political science and women's studies at the University of California at Berkeley.