- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
Kanye West and Amber Rose’s Twitter fight inspires Etsy Valentine’s Day cards
Nothing says ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ quite like a card with Kanye’s tweets.
That was quick.
If your heart’s desire is to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day with some help from Kanye West, now you can. Pop culture-themed Etsy seller The Highgarden is hawking $6 Kanye West Valentine’s Day card, which manages to fit all 29 deleted tweets from yesterday’s epic Twitter rant against Wiz Khalifa into the inside of said card.
The front bears a drawing of West and the words “Let’s get the FACTS straight this Valentine’s Day.”
To squeeze in all of Kanye’s tweets, many overlap each other. There’s even crying Kim Kardashian emojis and the words “I love you.” Romantic, huh?
On the front, along with the image of Rose’s face on a much larger, scantily clad body, are the words, “I plucked you a Rose this Valentine’s Day…”
Inside are the words, “But we all know that roses really smell like poo-poo-oo” (a reference to an Outkast song) along with a particularly graphic emoji.
The official description of the card reads, “Instead of giving a dozen roses this Valentine’s Day, give a single plucked Amber Rose.” There’s no mention of why the Rose card is more expensive; both are “6.5 x 5 –ish” and made to order.
It’s hard to imagine who, exactly, might purchase this card, not to mention who they’d gift it to (save for a mortal enemy). It is easy to predict, however, that Rose, who is clearly quick with a comeback and organized a SlutWalk in Los Angeles last year, will have something to say about her image and message being used malign her … Not to mention anyone engaging in anal play.
Image via Etsy.com/The Highgarden
Rachel Kramer Bussel has written about sex, feminism, and dating for Elle, the Daily Beast, the Frisky, the Hairpin, the New York Times, Slate, xoJane, and many others. She also edits erotica anthologies and has contributed to erotic writing conferences. She studied political science and women's studies at the University of California at Berkeley.