- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth 4 Years Ago
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups 4 Years Ago
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Today 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Today 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Today 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
That was quick.
If your heart’s desire is to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day with some help from Kanye West, now you can. Pop culture-themed Etsy seller The Highgarden is hawking $6 Kanye West Valentine’s Day card, which manages to fit all 29 deleted tweets from yesterday’s epic Twitter rant against Wiz Khalifa into the inside of said card.
The front bears a drawing of West and the words “Let’s get the FACTS straight this Valentine’s Day.”
To squeeze in all of Kanye’s tweets, many overlap each other. There’s even crying Kim Kardashian emojis and the words “I love you.” Romantic, huh?
On the front, along with the image of Rose’s face on a much larger, scantily clad body, are the words, “I plucked you a Rose this Valentine’s Day…”
Inside are the words, “But we all know that roses really smell like poo-poo-oo” (a reference to an Outkast song) along with a particularly graphic emoji.
The official description of the card reads, “Instead of giving a dozen roses this Valentine’s Day, give a single plucked Amber Rose.” There’s no mention of why the Rose card is more expensive; both are “6.5 x 5 –ish” and made to order.
It’s hard to imagine who, exactly, might purchase this card, not to mention who they’d gift it to (save for a mortal enemy). It is easy to predict, however, that Rose, who is clearly quick with a comeback and organized a SlutWalk in Los Angeles last year, will have something to say about her image and message being used malign her … Not to mention anyone engaging in anal play.
Image via Etsy.com/The Highgarden
Rachel Kramer Bussel has written about sex, feminism, and dating for Elle, the Daily Beast, the Frisky, the Hairpin, the New York Times, Slate, xoJane, and many others. She also edits erotica anthologies and has contributed to erotic writing conferences. She studied political science and women's studies at the University of California at Berkeley.