- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
Jon Stewart busts a move for the #JustKeepDancing Challenge
“Gimme a beat.”
Ice Bucket Challenge mania has died down, but a new challenge is here and it’s ripe for star-studded viral videos (though not nearly as chilly). The #JustKeepDancing Challenge encourages people to raise awareness for pediatric cancer by busting a move on camera.
Ellen DeGeneres created the #JustKeepDancing Challenge back in May after she was inspired by six-year-old cancer patient Braylon Beam of North Carolina, who gained Internet fame by adorably dancing during his chemotherapy treatments. Since then, his story has spread far and wide, inspiring thousands of people to upload their own dancing videos.
Most recently, the challenge made its way to newly retired Daily Show host Jon Stewart, who was challenged by WWE star Triple H on Tuesday. He appeared in a 40-second-long video posted on Twitter yesterday afternoon:
“Triple H wasn’t sure if I can handle Ellen’s ‘Just Keep Dancing’ challenge to raise awareness for pediatric cancer,” Stewart said in the video. “Well, anybody who knows me knows other than surviving the AA, my next love is dance.”
And dance he does…until he’s interrupted by his son whacking him with a chair, a (painful) ode to Triple H and the WWE. Stewart then used his challenge to call out Triple H’s wife, Stephanie McMahon, to continue the challenge and post her own #JustKeepDancing video.
Prepare yourself to be challenged soon. At least this one doesn’t require a frigid bucket of ice dumped over your head.
Photo via the Defense Department’s Air Force Tech. Sgt. Adam M. Stump via Wikimedia Commons/Public domain
Laken Howard writes about sex and dating. Based in Brooklyn, she's contributed to Bustle and Business Insider.