- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Thursday 12:08 PM
Random people on the street spill the beans about their kinky sex lives
Who’s the freaky-deakiest of them all? Jimmy Kimmel hits the street to find out.
Thanks to the enormous (some would say “mind-boggling”) popularity of Fifty Shades of Grey, kink is having something of a moment, whether feminists, right-wing activists, and people in the kink community like it or not.
To capitalize on the explosive popularity of kink, Jimmy Kimmel, aka possibly the most vanilla TV host on the planet, sent his Jimmy Kimmel Live! crew to Hollywood Boulevard to round up some people on the street and ask if they’re into freaky-deaky stuff behind closed doors.
Unsurprisingly, the answers were slightly more varied than “That’s none of your goddamn business, so get that microphone the hell away from my face”:
The highlight of the clip? The girl with her parents who told Kimmel’s crew she once had sex on the “It’s a Small World After All” ride at Disneyland.
She’s totally lying, of course. I’ve been on that ride dozens of times, and there’s not enough coverage for any covert action. But let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and crown her for being the Kinkiest of Them All.
H/T Barstool Sports | Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.