- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb 5 Years Ago
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Today 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Today 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Today 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Today 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Today 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Today 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Today 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Today 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture Today 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Today 12:01 PM
- ‘We vape, we vote’ movement insists it’s real in wake of bot reports Today 12:01 PM
- Netflix will finally start cracking down on password sharing Today 11:48 AM
- PSAT memes are back! This year on TikTok and amid College Board crackdown Today 11:20 AM
Random people on the street spill the beans about their kinky sex lives
Who’s the freaky-deakiest of them all? Jimmy Kimmel hits the street to find out.
Thanks to the enormous (some would say “mind-boggling”) popularity of Fifty Shades of Grey, kink is having something of a moment, whether feminists, right-wing activists, and people in the kink community like it or not.
To capitalize on the explosive popularity of kink, Jimmy Kimmel, aka possibly the most vanilla TV host on the planet, sent his Jimmy Kimmel Live! crew to Hollywood Boulevard to round up some people on the street and ask if they’re into freaky-deaky stuff behind closed doors.
Unsurprisingly, the answers were slightly more varied than “That’s none of your goddamn business, so get that microphone the hell away from my face”:
The highlight of the clip? The girl with her parents who told Kimmel’s crew she once had sex on the “It’s a Small World After All” ride at Disneyland.
She’s totally lying, of course. I’ve been on that ride dozens of times, and there’s not enough coverage for any covert action. But let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and crown her for being the Kinkiest of Them All.
H/T Barstool Sports | Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.