- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot 5 Years Ago
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos 5 Years Ago
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Today 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Today 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Today 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Today 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Today 3:45 PM
- Twitter, Facebook remove Chinese accounts spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 3:41 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 offers no happy endings Today 3:19 PM
- How to watch ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ online Today 3:03 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 brings out the memes Today 2:59 PM
- Rumor suggests the X-Men might battle the Avengers on-screen Today 2:54 PM
- The CDC is investigating cases of severe lung damage linked to vaping Today 2:08 PM
- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football Today 1:24 PM
- Trump thinks Google made 16 million people vote for Clinton Today 12:54 PM
Random people on the street spill the beans about their kinky sex lives
Who’s the freaky-deakiest of them all? Jimmy Kimmel hits the street to find out.
Thanks to the enormous (some would say “mind-boggling”) popularity of Fifty Shades of Grey, kink is having something of a moment, whether feminists, right-wing activists, and people in the kink community like it or not.
To capitalize on the explosive popularity of kink, Jimmy Kimmel, aka possibly the most vanilla TV host on the planet, sent his Jimmy Kimmel Live! crew to Hollywood Boulevard to round up some people on the street and ask if they’re into freaky-deaky stuff behind closed doors.
Unsurprisingly, the answers were slightly more varied than “That’s none of your goddamn business, so get that microphone the hell away from my face”:
The highlight of the clip? The girl with her parents who told Kimmel’s crew she once had sex on the “It’s a Small World After All” ride at Disneyland.
She’s totally lying, of course. I’ve been on that ride dozens of times, and there’s not enough coverage for any covert action. But let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and crown her for being the Kinkiest of Them All.
H/T Barstool Sports | Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.