- Instagram has mixed feelings about Mindy Kaling supporting Aziz Ansari 4 Years Ago
- Donald Trump keeps pushing his unsubstantiated voter fraud claims Today 4:09 PM
- Report: YouTube will no longer run ads on anti-vax channels Today 2:54 PM
- Microsoft employees want to cancel a $479 million contract with the U.S. military Today 1:14 PM
- Queso recipe gets launched to space Today 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Today 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
Random people on the street spill the beans about their kinky sex lives
Who’s the freaky-deakiest of them all? Jimmy Kimmel hits the street to find out.
Thanks to the enormous (some would say “mind-boggling”) popularity of Fifty Shades of Grey, kink is having something of a moment, whether feminists, right-wing activists, and people in the kink community like it or not.
To capitalize on the explosive popularity of kink, Jimmy Kimmel, aka possibly the most vanilla TV host on the planet, sent his Jimmy Kimmel Live! crew to Hollywood Boulevard to round up some people on the street and ask if they’re into freaky-deaky stuff behind closed doors.
Unsurprisingly, the answers were slightly more varied than “That’s none of your goddamn business, so get that microphone the hell away from my face”:
The highlight of the clip? The girl with her parents who told Kimmel’s crew she once had sex on the “It’s a Small World After All” ride at Disneyland.
She’s totally lying, of course. I’ve been on that ride dozens of times, and there’s not enough coverage for any covert action. But let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and crown her for being the Kinkiest of Them All.
H/T Barstool Sports | Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.