- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge 5 Years Ago
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett 5 Years Ago
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
Jennifer Lawrence cheers up sick kids with Christmas Eve hospital visit
You go, J-Law.
“I work in a pediatric ICU in Jennifer’s hometown,” wrote overtheanvil, whose real name, according to her YouTube channel, is Wendy Johnson. “She came and visited with kids and staff, leaving signed posters galore.”
Johnson also posted this group photo with Lawrence:
“I can only assume she is home for the holidays,” Johnson wrote. “She’s awesome for taking time out of her trip home to brighten up the spirits of the kids stuck in the hospital on Christmas.”
Amen to that.
Photo via Gage Skidmore/Flickr (CC BY S.A.-2.0)
Eric Geller is a politics reporter who focuses on cybersecurity, surveillance, encryption, and privacy. A former staff writer at the Daily Dot, Geller joined Politico in June 2016, where he's focused on policymaking at the White House, the Justice Department, the State Department, and the Commerce Department.