- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 5 Years Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 5 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
So much happiness.
When Jessica Hickey told her dad she was pregnant, she expected he might get emotional. Jessica is his only child, and his wife passed away 20 years ago. Whether she expected it or not, to say he took the news well is an understatement.
She shows him a pacifier, and he laughs. “Looks like something you used to suck on when you was little.”
“You should probably read it,” she tells him.
Then realization sets in.
“Told you he was gonna cry,” she says. Then Hickey finally tells her dad the news: “I’m 10 weeks.”
Kate Knibbs is a notable tech reporter and pop culture essayist. A former staff writer for the Daily Dot, her work has appeared in Gizmodo, the Ringer, AV Club, Digital Trends, Popular Mechanics, and Time.