- Alex Jones questions reported suicide of Sandy Hook father Tuesday 9:59 PM
- ‘You were at my wedding Denise’ is the newest clapback for instant regret Tuesday 6:42 PM
- This viral video of Pope Francis not letting anyone kiss his hand is weird Tuesday 6:04 PM
- What does the EU’s Copyright Directive mean for the future of the internet? Tuesday 5:16 PM
- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case Tuesday 3:51 PM
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Tuesday 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Tuesday 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Tuesday 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Tuesday 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Tuesday 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Tuesday 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Tuesday 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Tuesday 10:17 AM
4-year-old Noah didn’t like his glasses, but his 30,000 fans sure did
When Noah Fisher failed his eye exam, he broke down in tears and told his mom, Lindsey, he thought people would laugh at him.
When 4-year-old Noah Fisher had trouble seeing and failed his eye exam, his parents took him to get glasses. But it was a hard transition for the little boy. He broke down in tears and told his mother, Lindsey, he thought people would laugh at him.
Strangers and friends flooded the page with pictures of their own kids with glasses, bespectacled celebrities, personal endorsements, and dogs wearing glasses, all to say that four eyes can be better than two.
Oh boy, it’s getting a little dusty in here. Noah’s favorite pro-spectacle supporter seems to be the Hulk, according to this video where he and his mom scroll through all the photos and comments on the page.
He seems to be adjusting. Just look at this photo:
And now Noah is a bit of a social media celebrity. What were you doing when you were 4?
Photo via Darkangels/Flickr
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.