- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors 6 Years Ago
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ 6 Years Ago
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix 6 Years Ago
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives 6 Years Ago
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
- People are stanning Elizabeth Warren’s respect for a train’s quiet car Today 1:16 PM
- Far-right mobs attacked queer kids after first Pride in Ukraine city Today 1:13 PM
- Influencer who photoshopped clouds into photos is partnering with the editing app Today 12:34 PM
- Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira team up for ‘Americanah’ Today 12:29 PM
- Video shows cop mocking Black ninth-grader who was detained at bus stop Today 12:27 PM
- Has Trump reversed course on fighting a war for the Saudis? Today 12:20 PM
- These iOS 13 features will have you racing to update your iPhone on Sept. 19 Today 12:05 PM
4-year-old Noah didn’t like his glasses, but his 30,000 fans sure did
When Noah Fisher failed his eye exam, he broke down in tears and told his mom, Lindsey, he thought people would laugh at him.
When 4-year-old Noah Fisher had trouble seeing and failed his eye exam, his parents took him to get glasses. But it was a hard transition for the little boy. He broke down in tears and told his mother, Lindsey, he thought people would laugh at him.
Strangers and friends flooded the page with pictures of their own kids with glasses, bespectacled celebrities, personal endorsements, and dogs wearing glasses, all to say that four eyes can be better than two.
Oh boy, it’s getting a little dusty in here. Noah’s favorite pro-spectacle supporter seems to be the Hulk, according to this video where he and his mom scroll through all the photos and comments on the page.
He seems to be adjusting. Just look at this photo:
And now Noah is a bit of a social media celebrity. What were you doing when you were 4?
Photo via Darkangels/Flickr
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.