- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring 5 Years Ago
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
These men will impregnate you for free on Craigslist
Meet the Craigslist hobbyists happy to get you pregnant.
When most single women want to get pregnant, they go to a sperm bank and fill out the necessary paperwork for a donor. But some, presumably more adventurous women are heading to Craigslist to procure sperm the old-fashioned way. They’re meeting up with men like Kyle, an accounting master’s student who also has sex with women on Craigslist so he can get them pregnant.
According to ABC News, Kyle is one of a growing number of sperm donors who also provide sex on Craigslist. Unlike most other sperm donors, who usually go through official sperm banks and charge a premium for their goods, “natural” sperm donors like Kyle have sex with the women they’re trying to impregnate.
There are a number of obvious advantages to getting sperm from “natural” donors, chief among them being that most of the men, like Kyle, are offering their sperm for free, while sperm from a bank costs between $500 and $700 per vial. Having sex with a donor is also thought to increase the likelihood of conception, versus artificial insemination, which could take multiple tries.
For many women who have been holding out to start a family, having free, no-strings-attached sex with an educated, attractive man like Kyle is the best option for having a child. “I think just always growing up thinking I’d find the right man and always had that fairy tale growing up,” one woman who was naturally inseminated by a man she met on Craigslist told ABC News. “Hopefully, I find the right man, eventually, but maybe he won’t be the biological father of my children.”
But what’s the incentive for men like Kyle? Well, having sex with a bevy of eager, available women, for starters. But for some of these men, the idea of fathering an innumerable amount of children also clearly has appeal. “I have the satisfaction of knowing that I have another descendant out there,” one man who donates his sperm on Craigslist said. Is that a totally ethical and responsible take on the obligations of fatherhood? Probably not. But different strokes for different folks, I suppose.
H/T ABC News | Photo by Kitt Walker/Flickr (CC BY ND 2.0)
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.