- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Following in the footsteps of many beautiful celebrities before her, Celine Dion is reportedly launching her own lifestyle brand. According to Billboard, the brand will roll out in fall 2017 and will include home goods, activewear, beauty products, and more.
“This is a very organized, very well thought out program,” Dell Furano, CEO of Dion’s partner company Epic Rights, told Billboard. “And what makes this unique from [other artist programs] is simple: it is Celine herself.”
–C’est Pour Toile, a curated board of Dion’s favorite decorated linens.
–White House White Market, a marketplace for white pantsuits.
–Just a website that sells fake versions of the necklace from Titanic.
–LePouf, a wedding dress retailer
–A home-design magazine with tips on how to make your abode look like an all-white Water Country USA.
–A fashion line that answers the questions “What do I wear to caress a baby hanging from the ceiling in nylons?”
–GOOP, but in French.
Can’t wait to see what she puts together!
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'