- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
The singer will be launching a lifestyle site in fall 2017.
Following in the footsteps of many beautiful celebrities before her, Celine Dion is reportedly launching her own lifestyle brand. According to Billboard, the brand will roll out in fall 2017 and will include home goods, activewear, beauty products, and more.
“This is a very organized, very well thought out program,” Dell Furano, CEO of Dion’s partner company Epic Rights, told Billboard. “And what makes this unique from [other artist programs] is simple: it is Celine herself.”
–C’est Pour Toile, a curated board of Dion’s favorite decorated linens.
–White House White Market, a marketplace for white pantsuits.
–Just a website that sells fake versions of the necklace from Titanic.
–LePouf, a wedding dress retailer
–A home-design magazine with tips on how to make your abode look like an all-white Water Country USA.
–A fashion line that answers the questions “What do I wear to caress a baby hanging from the ceiling in nylons?”
–GOOP, but in French.
Can’t wait to see what she puts together!
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'