- Vin Diesel stars in the first trailer for comic book movie ‘Bloodshot’ Today 7:48 AM
- MAGA rappers are dropping beats for Trump Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Sheffield United Today 1:00 AM
- If you have doubts about HBO’s ‘Watchmen,’ give it more time Sunday 9:00 PM
- Video shows moment coach disarmed student of shotgun, then hugged him Sunday 7:38 PM
- Jared Leto reportedly tried to stop ‘Joker’ from happening Sunday 4:12 PM
- People are grossed out by cow insemination-themed pregnancy announcement Sunday 3:13 PM
- Major protests in Lebanon triggered by plan to tax WhatsApp calls Sunday 1:38 PM
- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf Sunday 12:49 PM
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Sunday 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Sunday 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Sunday 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Sunday 6:00 AM
Yes, we know how ridiculous that sounds, but hear us out.
This year Burger King Israel is turning up the heat with an “adult meal” version of its kid’s meal—a dinner and drinks for two with a very extremely sexy “adult toy” enclosed.
More specifically, according to Adweek, the meal will come with two Whoppers, two sides of french fries, two beers, and a “romantic ADULT TOY inside.” Emphasis is Burger King’s, the ad publication is clear to note.
- The best porn and sexiest places on Reddit
- The sexiest movies that somehow passed Netflix’s porn censors
- The best browser for safely watching porn
This isn’t the first time Burger King has created an adult-oriented happy meal, Adweek notes. The “King Senior” in Brazil, another adult-themed meal launched by the fast food chain, aims to comfort the elderly: Ot’s a Whopper combo for a senior citizen, a free combo for their companion, and a gift more valuable than toys—company.
While Burger King Israel’s “adult meal” sounds too good to pass up from a novelty perspective, it is, after all, only offered in Israel, and after 6pm at that.
And like most kids meal toys, I’d bet that most people unboxing their very sexy burger combo will feel the wave of disappointment that many a child has faced after being stuck with a semi-functional superhero sidekick mini action figure that somehow breaks on the car ride home.
At least we can take solace in this ad featuring a blindfold (slash sleeping mask), a feather paddle (slash feather duster), and an ASMR head massager (slash plain ol’ head scratcher) with a ’70s porno funk track playing in the background.
Just listen to the sensual way the narrator says “Burger King” at the end. Really puts you in the mood for a Whopper, doen’t it?
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.