- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate 3 Years Ago
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
Yes, we know how ridiculous that sounds, but hear us out.
This year Burger King Israel is turning up the heat with an “adult meal” version of its kid’s meal—a dinner and drinks for two with a very extremely sexy “adult toy” enclosed.
More specifically, according to Adweek, the meal will come with two Whoppers, two sides of french fries, two beers, and a “romantic ADULT TOY inside.” Emphasis is Burger King’s, the ad publication is clear to note.
- The best porn and sexiest places on Reddit
- The sexiest movies that somehow passed Netflix’s porn censors
- The best browser for safely watching porn
This isn’t the first time Burger King has created an adult-oriented happy meal, Adweek notes. The “King Senior” in Brazil, another adult-themed meal launched by the fast food chain, aims to comfort the elderly: Ot’s a Whopper combo for a senior citizen, a free combo for their companion, and a gift more valuable than toys—company.
While Burger King Israel’s “adult meal” sounds too good to pass up from a novelty perspective, it is, after all, only offered in Israel, and after 6pm at that.
And like most kids meal toys, I’d bet that most people unboxing their very sexy burger combo will feel the wave of disappointment that many a child has faced after being stuck with a semi-functional superhero sidekick mini action figure that somehow breaks on the car ride home.
At least we can take solace in this ad featuring a blindfold (slash sleeping mask), a feather paddle (slash feather duster), and an ASMR head massager (slash plain ol’ head scratcher) with a ’70s porno funk track playing in the background.
Just listen to the sensual way the narrator says “Burger King” at the end. Really puts you in the mood for a Whopper, doen’t it?
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.