- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
Yes, we know how ridiculous that sounds, but hear us out.
This year Burger King Israel is turning up the heat with an “adult meal” version of its kid’s meal—a dinner and drinks for two with a very extremely sexy “adult toy” enclosed.
More specifically, according to Adweek, the meal will come with two Whoppers, two sides of french fries, two beers, and a “romantic ADULT TOY inside.” Emphasis is Burger King’s, the ad publication is clear to note.
- The best porn and sexiest places on Reddit
- The sexiest movies that somehow passed Netflix’s porn censors
- The best browser for safely watching porn
This isn’t the first time Burger King has created an adult-oriented happy meal, Adweek notes. The “King Senior” in Brazil, another adult-themed meal launched by the fast food chain, aims to comfort the elderly: Ot’s a Whopper combo for a senior citizen, a free combo for their companion, and a gift more valuable than toys—company.
While Burger King Israel’s “adult meal” sounds too good to pass up from a novelty perspective, it is, after all, only offered in Israel, and after 6pm at that.
And like most kids meal toys, I’d bet that most people unboxing their very sexy burger combo will feel the wave of disappointment that many a child has faced after being stuck with a semi-functional superhero sidekick mini action figure that somehow breaks on the car ride home.
At least we can take solace in this ad featuring a blindfold (slash sleeping mask), a feather paddle (slash feather duster), and an ASMR head massager (slash plain ol’ head scratcher) with a ’70s porno funk track playing in the background.
Just listen to the sensual way the narrator says “Burger King” at the end. Really puts you in the mood for a Whopper, doen’t it?
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.