- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick is not exactly synonymous with romance, but Jessica Dempsey and Scott Julian clearly disagree. The soon-to-be-married couple put the coach’s face on their “Save the Date” cards, which recently went out to family and friends. Dempsey and Julian will be getting married on Oct. 24 in Connecticut, at least an hour away from the Patriots’ Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass.
It was a clutch move, one that even impressed the Patriots—or at least, whoever runs the Patriots’ Twitter account.
The biggest question, of course, is as follows: If Dempsey and Julian are football fans, why would they set their wedding date for the middle of the football season?
For starters, October is one of the most popular months for weddings. The date also seems to have been strategically planned: Oct. 24 falls on a Saturday, and there’s rarely an NFL game on Saturdays. (College football, however, is a different story.)
Word’s still out on the 2015 NFL schedule, but we hope the Patriots can get a day off the Sunday after the wedding. After all, Dempsey and Julian can’t not at least try to invite Belichick to their nuptials.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.