- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Watch this little girl do Zumba to raise awareness of bone marrow disease
She’s party rockin’ for a good cause.
Meet Audrey Nethery. She’s six years old, hails from Kentucky, and is an amazing Zumba dancer. The adorable performer is using her passion for moving and grooving to bring awareness to her life-threatening bone marrow disease.
After videos of her dancing at her local Zumba class caught the Internet’s attention, her parents decided to use her fame as an opportunity to talk about Audrey’s Diamond-Blackfan anemia (DFA). The disease is a rare blood disorder where the bone marrow does not make enough red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body. Unfortunately, there isn’t a cure for the affliction.
Audrey is helping spread the word on DFA with her viral dance moves. Her family is raising money for the DFA Foundation and they’re planning their second annual fundraiser, a special booth for dressing up and taking pictures.
MailOnline reports that Audrey’s father Scott said, “Audrey is a happy, loving, smart, little girl who loves to dance, listen to music, and collect dolls and stuffed animals. She is incredibly strong and leaves an impression on everyone she meets!” The six-year-old is also apparently a big fan of Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars and the Beatles.
You can also watch this super cute video of her singing “Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer.”
Dance on, Audrey. Dance on. You’ve got better rhythm than most of us.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.