- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China 4 Years Ago
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing 4 Years Ago
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok Today 2:52 PM
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Today 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Today 1:45 PM
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation Today 1:42 PM
- ‘Chernobyl’ star Jared Harris is concerned about people taking Instagrams there Today 12:18 PM
- Mattel’s BTS dolls are finally up for preorder Today 12:14 PM
- Harry Styles is in talks to play Prince Eric in ‘The Little Mermaid’ Today 11:44 AM
- Graphic video shows father beating young daughter for being sexually active Today 11:40 AM
- Black conservative activist made #IceBae a thing Today 9:53 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Pennyworth’ is a deliriously strange addition to the Batman franchise Today 7:30 AM
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership Today 7:00 AM
- 2020 celeb donations: Hanks loves Biden, Stamos stans Buttigieg Today 6:30 AM
This man knows what parenting is all about.
In a Facebook post on Sunday, Kutcher wrote:
There are NEVER diaper changing stations in mens public restrooms. The first public men’s room that I go into that has one gets a free shout out on my FB page! #BeTheChange
But what everyone has to realize is that Kutcher has been a cool, very relatable dad since his daughter Wyatt was born five months ago. Here’s how Ashton Kutcher became a very cool dad. Consider it a guide to modern dadding.
Before his baby was born, Kutcher was already working on becoming a cool dad. A source told Hollywood Life that Kutcher was “counting down the days until their baby is born.” Very cool. Very dad.
Compliment your spouse
Kutcher’s attempt to be a chill father got off to a very good start. Two months after becoming a dad, he appeared on Ellen DeGeneres‘ show and told her that Mila Kunis was the best mom ever.
“The most amazing thing about having a baby is my partner, Mila,” he said. “She’s the greatest mom — I can’t even. I go to work every day, and I come home and she’s like perfect.”
Protect your child’s brand
It’s 2015. There’s no excuse to let some other, lesser baby take over your child’s online brand. If you want to be a cool dad, you’re going to have to help your kid claim his or her online identity. Rad pop Ashton Kutcher did just that, and he told Conan O’Brien all about it.
“We got the Twitter handle, the Instagram, everything you could possibly…I don’t want a porn site with my daughter’s name on it,” he said. “It is unacceptable to me. It’s not going to happen.”
Do the diapers
As if Kutcher’s changing table post weren’t enough evidence, Mila Kunis made it clear on Ellen last month that her husband really loves diapers.
“But the second she was born he changed the first diaper,” she said. “And has changed multiple diapers ever since. If he’s home he changes the diaper. He became a master swaddler. He can swaddle anyone’s baby.”
According to E!, Mila told the crowd, “If your baby needs to be swaddled, he will do it.”
Ashton Kutcher will be your child’s dad if you need him to be. That is the epitome of cool dad-itude.
Myles Tanzer is a former contributor to the Daily Dot with an emphasis on technology and viral news. He is currently the Fader's news editor, having previously written and edited for Vogue, BuzzFeed, and Gawker.