- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live 5 Years Ago
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned 5 Years Ago
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Today 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
New tech magnate and humanoid robot, Will.i.am does not have time to read the Wall Street Journal. In a new ad for the conservative business publication, the Black Eyed Peas front man shows just how busy he is.
How would anyone have time to sit down with an old newspaper when they have to create beats on the largest tablet screen known to man? There’s no reason there would be time to cruise the personals when you have to tweak designs for your (actually real!) eyewear line, ill.i Optics.
“Can we use the gestures to turn on the device?,” he asks a faceless designer before dashing off to his next important tech consultation.
And with a quick check of his Puls smartwatch (which has been lauded as “the worst product I’ve touched all year”) he speaks directly to the humans watching at home. “I don’t have time to read the Wall Street Journal,” he blurts out. It has been declared.
But then, with a slam of a door, he’s off into his private studio to sit down with his regular sized tablet in total silence. He can now read his Wall Street Journal in peace.
Will.i.am can always find time. He is our omnipotent tech-lord.
Photo via nan palmero/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Myles Tanzer is a former contributor to the Daily Dot with an emphasis on technology and viral news. He is currently the Fader's news editor, having previously written and edited for Vogue, BuzzFeed, and Gawker.