Internet, get ready to go full squee. Also: 10 ways to turn Ronald McDonald on, a NY assemblyman with a thing for underage girls, and a master anagrammist.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- This Chrome extension replaces every instance of "the cloud" with "my butt," which is a huge improvement.
- The seven most common commenters on the Internet.
- This is funny: 10 ways to sexually arouse Ronald McDonald.
- Gross. New York assemblyman Vito Lopez has a thing for underage girls.
- This dog looks exactly like Samuel L. Jackson.
- Ten bands you need to see at SXSW.
- Meet Cory Calhoun, master anagrammist.
- If you had no plans to watch the MTV movie awards, think again. Channing Tatum and Rebel Wilson are hosting. Internet, get ready to go full squee.
Will Jennifer Lawrence get a solo 'X-Men' movie as Mystique?
Ever since Marvel Studios made a billion dollars from The Avengers, everyone with a superhero movie property has been trying to launch their own megafranchise. Sony has several Spider-Man spinoffs in the works, Zack Snyder’s Batman/Superman movie is probably going to lead to a live-action version of the Justice League, and now Fox’s X-Men series is trying to get in on the action as well.
From Our VICE Partners