Internet, get ready to go full squee. Also: 10 ways to turn Ronald McDonald on, a NY assemblyman with a thing for underage girls, and a master anagrammist.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- This Chrome extension replaces every instance of "the cloud" with "my butt," which is a huge improvement.
- The seven most common commenters on the Internet.
- This is funny: 10 ways to sexually arouse Ronald McDonald.
- Gross. New York assemblyman Vito Lopez has a thing for underage girls.
- This dog looks exactly like Samuel L. Jackson.
- Ten bands you need to see at SXSW.
- Meet Cory Calhoun, master anagrammist.
- If you had no plans to watch the MTV movie awards, think again. Channing Tatum and Rebel Wilson are hosting. Internet, get ready to go full squee.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
5 reasons 'The Lego Movie' was the best animated film of 2014
Disappointment is in the air, and you know what that means—it must be Oscar season again.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video