Alison Brie and Nick Offerman sing a song about smoking weed. But it's so much more than that. It's also about Megan Mullally's pubes.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Alison Brie and Nick Offerman sing a song about smoking weed. But it's so much more than that. It's also about Megan Mullally's pubes. Guest-starring Adam Scott, FNL's Stephanie Hunt, Amy Poehler, and Nick Offerman's butt cheeks. Watch above. Then read Offerman's Reddit AMA.
- Remember the girl who filmed herself masturbating in the Cornell University engineering library? She's back.
- Australian emcee Iggy Azalea has a new music video called "Work." And if twerking is your job, you'll be enlightened.
- Ontario's Hell's Angels have a hard-on for sports gambling.
- Justin Bieber blames his recent breakdown on the gym. Right.
- The best dating advice from moms.
- The Kick-Ass 2 Red Band trailer. Awesome.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers revive an old 'SNL' bit to tackle sports sexism
Every so often, someone says something sexist about women and sports and has to apologize to quell a backlash. The resolution is rarely pleasant, but in the case of the latest offense, we get Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers reviving their Saturday Night Live “Really!?!” segment to heap on some shame.
From Our VICE Partners