Who knew the lyrics from the Pokémon TV theme fit so well with Adele's "Rolling in the Deep?" Gotta catch 'em all!
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Diaspora, which started as an open-source Facebook alternative, is apparently reinventing itself as an image-remixing site.
- CLOP is a new flash game about a horse—which wouldn’t be a big deal, except that it was created by Bennett Foddy, who also built the Internet’s hardest game, QWOP.
- One of the best photographers at the Olympics is shooting with an iPhone 4S.
- With Facebook’s stock dipping below $20 a share for the first time, CEO Mark Zuckerberg is no longer one of the 10 richest people in Silicon Valley.
- Here’s your weekend reading: Ignite Social Media has released a bundle of demographic data and usage stats about dozens of social networks, from Twitter to WerKenntWen.
- Will Facebook users finally be able to edit their status updates?
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
'Pokémon Go' is so addictive that people are getting way more exercise than they're used to
Everyone is obsessed with finding and catching Pokémon in Pokémon Go, the augmented reality app that launched earlier this week. But for some, Pokémon Go is more than just an entertaining app—it's helping them increase exercise.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video