Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Tubalr: It’s YouTube, with just the music videos.
- Bitcoin production gets cut in half to protect the online currency from inflation.
- New York University students discover they can “reply all” to an email list of 40,000 people. Everything goes as expected.
- “Shootering”: China’s first aircraft carrier gets its own meme.
- Microsoft calls out problems with Google’s advertising in a new campaign that urges people not to get “Scroogled,” and switch to Bing instead.
Above: Jon Lajoie, the singer/comedian who jumped from YouTube to FX’s The League, has written the best Christmas song ever—at least, he says he has. We’re not so sure.