Also in today's Dotted Lines: Joss Whedon, Firefly, and Irish against St. Patrick's Day.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Betabeat digs into the checkered online past of Reuters producer and John Mayer fan Matthew Keys, indicted for allegedly conspiring with Anonymous to hack the L.A. Times.
- If famous websites were people, BuzzFeed would totally be that guy. Spot on.
- This is refreshing: "I'm an Irish person who freaking hates St. Patrick's Day." Join the club of agitated Semites who feel the same way.
- Joss Whedon won't make a Firefly Kickstarter. Yet.
- Glorious SXSW schadenfreude: A drunk bully gets knocked out by a sucker punch.
- St. Patrick's Day from A to Z: A dictionary of depravity.
- Two words: Dinklage Dubstep.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
Peter Dinklage sings for Coldplay's beautifully weird 'Game of Thrones' musical
On a show where your job security isn’t guaranteed by the text of the source material, it’s always a relief to read a script and see that you survive the episode. Just ask Peter Dinklage—it’s enough to make him sing.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video