Also in today's Dotted Lines: Joss Whedon, Firefly, and Irish against St. Patrick's Day.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Betabeat digs into the checkered online past of Reuters producer and John Mayer fan Matthew Keys, indicted for allegedly conspiring with Anonymous to hack the L.A. Times.
- If famous websites were people, BuzzFeed would totally be that guy. Spot on.
- This is refreshing: "I'm an Irish person who freaking hates St. Patrick's Day." Join the club of agitated Semites who feel the same way.
- Joss Whedon won't make a Firefly Kickstarter. Yet.
- Glorious SXSW schadenfreude: A drunk bully gets knocked out by a sucker punch.
- St. Patrick's Day from A to Z: A dictionary of depravity.
- Two words: Dinklage Dubstep.
Here's the full, glorious Coldplay 'Game of Thrones' musical
The greatest rock opera of our time is coming together from the most unlikely source material.
From Our VICE Partners