In today's Dotted Lines, we hear some #realtalk about Adria Richards, Steubenville's Jane Doe, and social media sexism. Then a baby imitates the Hulk.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Do better, Hacker News. Why can't the tech industry talk about Adria Richards like grownups?
- I Am Jane Doe: An open letter to CNN, Poppy Harlow, and all the Steubenville rapist sympathizers.
- On a lighter note, Tina Fey will be in the upcoming Muppets movie.
- And Miley Cyrus is dancing in a unicorn onesie.
- And James Deen, the porn star everyone can agree on, talks Fifty Shades of Grey.
- This lizard robot will make you jaw drop. And also maybe terrify you.
- Game of Thrones gets the Calvin and Hobbes treatment for a T-shirt.
- And a baby tries to imitate the Incredible Hulk:
Photo via blogumentary/Flickr
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Kids' orchestra slays with Led Zeppelin xylophone covers
That rock and roll exists at all is a testament to artistic rebellion, and when it comes to turning convention on its head, the Louisville Leopard Percussionists are virtually without peers. Who else could translate the heavy metal stylings of Led Zeppelin into a xylophone-and-marimba opus?
The one scene in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' the Internet isn't talking about
So everyone ready for another hot take on Fifty Shades? Last week, I went to a press screening for Fifty Shades of Grey to do a review with the Unusual Suspects at OneOfUs.net. Spoiler alert: It bored the ever-loving piss out of me. But while the movie toned down the more obvious rapey aspects of the book, there was one section that stood out as an example of the movie normalizing what is at best creepy behavior and at worst, a prime example of a movie trivializing and nor...
The Latest From Daily Dot Video