In today's Dotted Lines, we hear some #realtalk about Adria Richards, Steubenville's Jane Doe, and social media sexism. Then a baby imitates the Hulk.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Do better, Hacker News. Why can't the tech industry talk about Adria Richards like grownups?
- I Am Jane Doe: An open letter to CNN, Poppy Harlow, and all the Steubenville rapist sympathizers.
- On a lighter note, Tina Fey will be in the upcoming Muppets movie.
- And Miley Cyrus is dancing in a unicorn onesie.
- And James Deen, the porn star everyone can agree on, talks Fifty Shades of Grey.
- This lizard robot will make you jaw drop. And also maybe terrify you.
- Game of Thrones gets the Calvin and Hobbes treatment for a T-shirt.
- And a baby tries to imitate the Incredible Hulk:
Photo via blogumentary/Flickr
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Bad Lip Reading gives the 'Walking Dead' zombies a catchy theme song
The maestro of YouTube comedy, Bad Lip Reading, is back and hungry for brains. The folks who brought you "Medieval Land Fun-Time World" and endless Twilight parodies are back with a homage to The Walking Dead season 4, complete with rap lyrics, mushy turtles, and oh, yes, a zombie musical uprising.
Brad Pitt will bring 'Anonymous vs. Steubenville' to the big screen
Hacktivism is on course to get the Hollywood treatment, and from a team fresh off a stunning sociopolitical success. Producers Brad Pitt, Dede Gardner, and Jeremy Kleiner, whose Plan B Entertainment gave us recent Best Picture-winner 12 Years a Slave, will next tackle the true story of teen rape and digital exposure that unfolded in Steubenville, Ohio.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video