Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Former friends of TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington finally begin to break the silence on allegations that Arrington raped and beat his ex-girlfriend. It's "the worst kept rumor in the Valley for years."
- Jimmy Fallon is taking over The Tonight Show.
- George Takei talks about his upcoming Broadway debut—at age 75.
- Schools in Norway move their midterms so students can see Justin Bieber perform.
- This guy won a contest for hairiest back.
- Obama will return part of his salary to the government.
- This "doomsday prepper" seeks an extreme couponer.
- Basic hair tricks every girl should know.
- A new treatment could beat cocaine out of the brain with lasers.
- Every sexist double standard condensed into a single Reddit thread.
- Weird Al and Huey Lewis parody American Psycho in this clever Funny or Die sketch:
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.9.8k
J.K. Rowling burned the Westboro Baptist Church so hard that it's not even funny
J.K. Rowling won't tolerate homophobes on Twitter.7.9k
Fisherman has the fight of his life with 552-pound goliath grouper
This is his white whale.4.9k
Here’s who Andy Serkis is playing in the new 'Star Wars' movie
A production photo of Serkis has also been shared on the official 'Star Wars' site.
Your definitive guide to the best robot butts
Thick, toned and metal.23