Stephen Colbert teaches James Franco a thing or 2 about Tolkien
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Are bigger pics enough to get you excited about Facebook again?
- A remade Breaking Bad intro sends the show back to the '90s.
- The mosh girl meme has an Egyptian twin brother.
- Watch Stephen Colbert school James Franco on Tolkien:
- A superb gallery of old, fat men in baseball uniforms.
- Japanese women are wearing advertisements on their thighs.
- Party aficionado Andrew W.K. is the new spokesman for Playtex sex wipes.
- 11 fun facts about SXSW. Did you know it could have been called "Third Coast"?
- 12 years after "That's How I Beat Shaq," Mr. O'Neal gets revenge on Aaron Carter:
Screengrab via YouTube
Texans are adopting dogs in droves to rescue them from flooded animal shelters
Now this is Southern hospitality.101k
J.K. Rowling burned the Westboro Baptist Church so hard that it's not even funny
J.K. Rowling won't tolerate homophobes on Twitter.7.6k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.7.6k
Senior citizens get a second run at Grand Theft Auto V
Tattoos, strip clubs, and helicopter gunships are on the agenda this time.
Your definitive guide to the best robot butts
Thick, toned and metal.18