Rebel Wilson and Channing Tatum to host MTV Movie Awards
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- This Chrome extension replaces every instance of "the cloud" with "my butt," which is a huge improvement.
- The seven most common commenters on the Internet.
- This is funny: 10 ways to sexually arouse Ronald McDonald.
- Gross. New York assemblyman Vito Lopez has a thing for underage girls.
- This dog looks exactly like Samuel L. Jackson.
- Ten bands you need to see at SXSW.
- Meet Cory Calhoun, master anagrammist.
- If you had no plans to watch the MTV movie awards, think again. Channing Tatum and Rebel Wilson are hosting. Internet, get ready to go full squee.
The plight of Muslim Republicans in the Trump era
Muslim Republicans have worked decades for greater inclusion in the GOP. Now some are questioning their party’s future.
How to speak like a Donald Trump supporter
With seemingly little effort, Donald Trump has built one of the biggest and loudest Web campaigns ever.
The KernelThe man who Kickstarted his way to 30 days in a haunted clown motel
Christopher Sebela thought even as a joke it was a terrible idea. His backers disagreed, to the tune of $10,666. Then things got really weird.Presented by The Kernel
Donald Trump is now the presumptive Republican presidential nominee
The field is down to just one person.
Privacy group calls on FBI Director James Comey to resign over his 'demonizing' stance on encryption
The letter accuses Comey of having 'lost touch with reality.'
U.S. Justice Department says North Carolina 'bathroom bill' violates Civil Rights Act
This could be the end of HB2.
Congress to begin review of FISA surveillance powers that expire in 2017
Will Congress rein in the NSA's ability to spy on Americans?
John Kasich ends 2016 presidential campaign
Another one bites the dust.
Does predictive policing actually work?
Predictive policing is everywhere.
This number is illegal, and you could get in trouble just for having it
It's more than just a number.
Thank your mom for her great taste in music with this iHome speaker deal
We won't blame you if you pick one up for yourself too.
Beam yourself some scotch and save 15 percent on 'Star Trek' drinkware
Don't worry, 'Star Trek' fans, there's a deal for you too.
Here’s your chance to watch free Netflix for the next 10 years
Give your parents a password to share for once.