Rebel Wilson and Channing Tatum to host MTV Movie Awards
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- This Chrome extension replaces every instance of "the cloud" with "my butt," which is a huge improvement.
- The seven most common commenters on the Internet.
- This is funny: 10 ways to sexually arouse Ronald McDonald.
- Gross. New York assemblyman Vito Lopez has a thing for underage girls.
- This dog looks exactly like Samuel L. Jackson.
- Ten bands you need to see at SXSW.
- Meet Cory Calhoun, master anagrammist.
- If you had no plans to watch the MTV movie awards, think again. Channing Tatum and Rebel Wilson are hosting. Internet, get ready to go full squee.
Homeless man plays best cover of Styx's 'Come Sail Away' you've ever heard
Are we sure this isn't really Dennis DeYoung?35k
Husky scarfs down pot-laced Rice Krispie treats, trips balls
It's both a funny and pitiful sight.9.6k
Kids reacting to the gay marriage decision is everything
We could all learn something from this video.5.9k
German magazine files criminal complaint after revealing NSA targeted reporters
Der Spiegel's government source was allegedly outed by a U.S. embassy official.
The 3 biggest questions heading into the ESL ESEA final
The first edition of the ESL ESEA Pro League is coming to a head this weekend with $250,000 on the line.29