Cover your desktop in '80s-inspired "Game of Thrones" wallpapers
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Snatch Karl Lagerfeld's sunglasses in this insult-happy video game.
- Dad of the year rents out a movie theater so his son can play video games on the big screen.
- These crazy dudes took a midnight parachute jump off the 92-story Trump Tower.
- The bartender's guide to meeting girls in bars.
- Russian Tampax commercials are no joke.
Now check out these awesome '80s- and '90s-inspired Game of Thrones wallpapers by Tumblr artist Mike Wrobel. Click to expand.
"I grew up at a wonderful time when X-Files was THE show we couldn't miss, Grunge music made us wear ripped jeans, and we still could find toys in cereal boxes," Wrobel writes.
Check out the whole series on his Tumblr.
Japan accepts U.S. giant-robot battle challenge
What a time to be alive.14k
The Philae comet lander may have discovered alien life
Don't get too excited just yet. The findings haven't been verified.5.8k
South Carolina State Senate votes to take down Confederate flag
The vote sets up another vote and then an almost-certain signature by the governor.4.4k
Dancing pool kid is an inspiration to us all
His shimmy is fabulous.0
Too many people were killed by police this year. Here's how to stop it
Community policing works. So why aren't more police departments adopting it?