Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Wired is the latest outlet to interview Bobak Ferdowsi, the mohawked NASA-engineer-turned-meme.
- Phew!: Craigslist no longer wants exclusive license to all of your Craigslist postings.
- Report: Google+ is still a ghost town.
- Battle.net, the Blizzard service that runs popular games like World of Warcraft, has been compromised, and users' personal info may have been exposed.
- A new app called Burner will set you up with throwaway phone numbers on the fly.
- Amazon stops processing payments for Unglue.it, a Creative Commons eBook publisher.