Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- YouTube ads come to Xbox 360. iPhone, Android, and PS3 could be next.
- Blizzard cuts off Iranian players’ access to World of Warcraft due to U.S. trade sanctions.
- The New Yorker profiles the man you can blame for Justin Bieber’s takeover of the Internet.
- As much as Facebook’s ad sales team wishes it were true, Facebook likes do not equate to Facebook traffic for fan pages.
- In other Facebook news, the social network has released the first major update to its camera app, with the ability to upload directly to albums.
- Social news reader Flipboard now has 20 million users, with a new user signing up every second.
Above: YouTube star (and pal of Freddie Wong) Devin “SuperTramp” Graham built a quarter-mile-long homemade water slide.