Dotted Lines: "Shooting the Tube"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- YouTube ads come to Xbox 360. iPhone, Android, and PS3 could be next.
- Blizzard cuts off Iranian players’ access to World of Warcraft due to U.S. trade sanctions.
- The New Yorker profiles the man you can blame for Justin Bieber’s takeover of the Internet.
- As much as Facebook’s ad sales team wishes it were true, Facebook likes do not equate to Facebook traffic for fan pages.
- In other Facebook news, the social network has released the first major update to its camera app, with the ability to upload directly to albums.
- Social news reader Flipboard now has 20 million users, with a new user signing up every second.
Above: YouTube star (and pal of Freddie Wong) Devin “SuperTramp” Graham built a quarter-mile-long homemade water slide.
The Obama administration just took Cuba off the terrorism list
Congress could have objected, but it didn't.5.4k
Scientists created jumping robotic cheetahs because they've never seen a sci-fi movie
Well, we had a good run.16k
Look at these photos of a tiny baby elephant being reunited with its mom
New privacy update lets Uber track your location while it runs in the background
It also wants your phone contacts, and possibly your first-born child.
The 7 most dad things ever