Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The notorious Stuxnet worm hits Iran again on Christmas Day.
- Eminem is a Donkey Kong prodigy, and he might make a run at the world high score.
- Want to send a Facebook message at midnight on Jan. 1? Facebook will let you enter it now and schedule it for later.
- Papermag’s Chris Black picks the best blogs of 2012.
- The best of Christmas pranks involving iPad boxes.