Dotted Lines: Adele sings "Pokémon"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Diaspora, which started as an open-source Facebook alternative, is apparently reinventing itself as an image-remixing site.
- CLOP is a new flash game about a horse—which wouldn’t be a big deal, except that it was created by Bennett Foddy, who also built the Internet’s hardest game, QWOP.
- One of the best photographers at the Olympics is shooting with an iPhone 4S.
- With Facebook’s stock dipping below $20 a share for the first time, CEO Mark Zuckerberg is no longer one of the 10 richest people in Silicon Valley.
- Here’s your weekend reading: Ignite Social Media has released a bundle of demographic data and usage stats about dozens of social networks, from Twitter to WerKenntWen.
- Will Facebook users finally be able to edit their status updates?
'Deadpool' finally gets an official teaser—just not the one you'd expect
Deadpool heard you liked teasers...
Marijuana soon to be delivered by drones
San Francisco startup Trees wants couch-laden stoners to rejoice.
Incredible 'Uptown Funk' supercut features 280 movie quotes
This is dedication.
#HomelessShaming isn’t just horrible—it’s also deadly
What Bill O'Reilly doesn't understand about the homeless.
Why Stan Lee is wrong about Superman v. Batman
Genius Stan Lee amazingly picks incorrect winner.
FDA approves world's first 3D-printed drug
The first printable pill.
Trig allegedly owes its Hearthstone players thousands, blames problems on 'internal restructuring'
Trig Esports has talked a big game since its arrival into the industry in December 2014.
Drone delivers drugs to Ohio prison, fight breaks out in recreation yard
Somebody is going to have to figure out how to stop this.
The biggest threat to your child's safety isn't toy guns—it's the real ones
Fact: Your child more likely to die from a gun accident than from cancer.
How Portals is forging connections in the most unlikely places
Part art installation and part social experiment, these gold shipping containers are wired and ready to recapture the random intimacy we’ve lost.
Connor Franta's new label focuses on music curated by digital influencers
Franta has already tested out the concept.
Hyperwalk is the latest in teen transportation
From Vine stars to the YouNow elite, Hyperwalks were everywhere in Anaheim.