Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Ars Technica explores why e-voting is on the decline in the U.S.
- Notoriously hotheaded Techcrunch founder Mike Arrington is once again writing for the site he started, after apparently making up with AOL.
- One group that wasn’t amused by Barack Obama’s snappy “horses and bayonets” comeback at Monday night’s debate: bayonet companies.
- In case you somehow missed it, Apple announced a new, smaller tablet called the iPad Mini today.
- The FTC releases some new guidelines for companies that want to use facial recognition software, including letting customers know their faces are being scanned.
Above: The Gregory Brothers masterfully Songify the final debate between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama.