Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- An iPad stolen from Steve Jobs’ estate ends up in the hands of—no kidding!—a professional clown.
- A social network called “I Have 50 Dollars”—designed for people who have $50—satirizes new pay-to-play Twitter alternative App.net.
- What has Julian Assange been up to inside the Ecuadorian embassy? Watching DVDs, eating pizza, and occasionally dancing.
- Hacked Wired writer Mat Honan explains how he recovered the data from his remotely wiped hard drive.
- Facebook shares have hit a new low, with the stock dropping to half its initial offering price.
Above: Jordan Laws remixes actors’ repetitive answers from Inside the Actors Studio.