The only "Breaking Bad" refresher you need to see
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Here's an amazing Craiglist Missed Connections post: "Drunk Naked Girl on my lawn last night."
- How to hook up at your parents' house.
- The secret power of black Twitter.
- Drunk woman on Klonopin demands free Big Macs. Guess the state.
- This is cool: What are the chances of you being you?
- Hey girl, Iceland has a bunch of Ryan Gosling look-alikes.
- How to become the British monarch. Very useful.
- Finally, here's the consummate Breaking Bad recap. The show is back for its final eight episodes August 11. Here's everything that came before that. I hate to use the word "epic," but it might actually apply here. Nine minutes is a lifetime, and this is well worth watching, even if you've memorized every line.
Screengrab via YouTube
As elections approach, Iran cracks down on Internet activism with 'advanced' censorship tactics
Many popular censorship circumvention tools have seen a large drop in their connections from Iran.
You can use Pixar films to learn about computer science
Learn from the best.
The Arrow smart go-kart is like a Tesla for kids
It'll make you wish you were a kid again.
How to create your own Snapchat geofilter and not get rejected
It's one way to leave a memorable impression.
How do you make Twitter take harassment seriously? Be an astronaut
One small step back for trolls.
New data suggests women write better code
There's a catch, of course.
AirBnB is offering you the chance to sleep inside a Van Gogh painting
And it’s only $10 a night!
Uber's class-action lawsuit settlement might give you a nice little payday
You might get some money back.
11 Valentine's Day episodes to add to your queue
'New Girl,' 'Parks and Rec'… Even 'Mad Men' delivers the feels.
We intercepted some highly inappropriate Valentine's Day cards
When you care enough to send the very best.
18 people who completely ruined Valentine's Day
Love's not for everyone.
How I fell in love over AOL Instant Messenger
On merging my online self with my IRL self.
The best Valentine's Day movies for people who hate Valentine's Day
If you just want Valentine’s Day to be over already… but still can’t deny that tiny part of yourself that believes in love.