Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Here's an amazing Craiglist Missed Connections post: "Drunk Naked Girl on my lawn last night."
- How to hook up at your parents' house.
- The secret power of black Twitter.
- Drunk woman on Klonopin demands free Big Macs. Guess the state.
- This is cool: What are the chances of you being you?
- Hey girl, Iceland has a bunch of Ryan Gosling look-alikes.
- How to become the British monarch. Very useful.
- Finally, here's the consummate Breaking Bad recap. The show is back for its final eight episodes August 11. Here's everything that came before that. I hate to use the word "epic," but it might actually apply here. Nine minutes is a lifetime, and this is well worth watching, even if you've memorized every line.
Screengrab via YouTube
Japan accepts U.S. giant-robot battle challenge
What a time to be alive.14k
The Philae comet lander may have discovered alien life
Don't get too excited just yet. The findings haven't been verified.5.8k
South Carolina State Senate votes to take down Confederate flag
The vote sets up another vote and then an almost-certain signature by the governor.4.4k
How the 'Game of Thrones' special effects team created the season's biggest battle
What we saw is only the surface.0
Too many people were killed by police this year. Here's how to stop it
Community policing works. So why aren't more police departments adopting it?