The only "Breaking Bad" refresher you need to see
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Here's an amazing Craiglist Missed Connections post: "Drunk Naked Girl on my lawn last night."
- How to hook up at your parents' house.
- The secret power of black Twitter.
- Drunk woman on Klonopin demands free Big Macs. Guess the state.
- This is cool: What are the chances of you being you?
- Hey girl, Iceland has a bunch of Ryan Gosling look-alikes.
- How to become the British monarch. Very useful.
- Finally, here's the consummate Breaking Bad recap. The show is back for its final eight episodes August 11. Here's everything that came before that. I hate to use the word "epic," but it might actually apply here. Nine minutes is a lifetime, and this is well worth watching, even if you've memorized every line.
Screengrab via YouTube
How an evil stepmother from a telenovela proved that everything's better in Spanish
A dramatic woman turned meme.
The plight of Muslim Republicans in the Trump era
Muslim Republicans have worked decades for greater inclusion in the GOP. Now some are questioning their party’s future.
How to speak like a Donald Trump supporter
With seemingly little effort, Donald Trump has built one of the biggest and loudest Web campaigns ever.
Americans are almost as scared of cyberattacks as they are of ISIS
But should they be?
Tech coalition urges 2016 candidates to support encryption and data privacy
Silicon Valley wants presidential candidates to think deeply about pressing tech problems.
Trump finance chair Steven Mnuchin spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs
And that's just the start.
Romanian hacker Guccifer says he breached Clinton email server, offers no proof
Time to dust off that April Fools' Day skepticism about the news.
Where the FBI's top cybercrime agents go after quitting the force
Life beyond government can be lucrative.
Hillary Clinton fans are more aggressive online than Bernie Sanders voters, one poll shows
Maybe everyone just stop being jerks to everyone else. That would be nice.
Donald Trump is now the presumptive Republican presidential nominee
The field is down to just one person.
My mom has been accidentally subtweeting me for years
She's a master of the secret, shady message.
New mom Brooklyn Decker tweets the terrible truths of pumping
Wine and crying are a necessary part of the process.
Chrissy Teigen gets shamed for leaving the house without her newborn
Gasp, she went to dinner with her husband.
When mom is lonely: The Tinder for parent friends
A new generation of apps is making it easier to overcome the isolation of motherhood.
New mom shows off daring pregnant acroyoga photos
Do not try this at home. Unless you're also an acroyoga instructor.
Angry Canadian mom performs absurd anti-trans rap video
Bigotry has never been so hilarious.
Moms are having none of this 'meternity' stuff
Author comes under fire for calling maternity leave a 'break' for moms.