Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Do better, Hacker News. Why can't the tech industry talk about Adria Richards like grownups?
- I Am Jane Doe: An open letter to CNN, Poppy Harlow, and all the Steubenville rapist sympathizers.
- On a lighter note, Tina Fey will be in the upcoming Muppets movie.
- And Miley Cyrus is dancing in a unicorn onesie.
- And James Deen, the porn star everyone can agree on, talks Fifty Shades of Grey.
- This lizard robot will make you jaw drop. And also maybe terrify you.
- Game of Thrones gets the Calvin and Hobbes treatment for a T-shirt.
- And a baby tries to imitate the Incredible Hulk:
Photo via blogumentary/Flickr
Rick Astley's 'Uptown Funk' cover is better than a rickroll
We're glad we never gave up Astley.11k
Confederate flag parade goes beautifully wrong
They earned it.9.7k
Texas' attorney general says county clerks can refuse to marry gay couples
Texas' top law-enforcement official isn't giving up.6.7k
The Amy Schumer PC backlash is here—and it's missing the point
It's about the importance of context.
The true story of Ann Pragg, the esports writer who never existed
Ann Pragg was a rising star. Ann Pragg was a special esports talent. Ann Pragg wasn't real.713