- Taylor Swift’s ‘hyper-realistic’ cat cake is scaring fans 6 Years Ago
- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat Today 1:20 PM
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Today 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Today 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Today 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Today 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey outdo themselves in ‘Dumb and Dumber To’
Start prepping your pastel suit game now.
Harry’s got a kid. Lloyd’s 20 years into false insanity. His grandmother’s old and horny. Harry thinks Lloyd’s catheter can just get yanked on like a spool of yarn. And they still live in the same apartment in Providence together, cruising around in a shag-dog contractor’s wagon saying things like “I like it; I likeitalot” and naming their cats after inappropriate parts of their bodies (“This is Asshole”).
Yes, the trailer for Dumber and Dumber To is out, 20 years after the world last got a glimpse of new material from cinema’s most idiotic band of brothers, and thus we finally have some semblance of an idea for what this movie’s going to look like.
Evidently, Harry Dunne, the blond bimbo played by Jeff Daniels, had a daughter 20 years ago, one he’d never met who got put up for adoption by her mother. That daughter’s now grown, obviously, and quite the looker. So much so, in fact, that Jim Carrey’s Lloyd, who’d been faking insanity as part of a two-decade ruse to get some QT in an insane asylum, sees it fit to trek across the country to find her. Sound familiar? No doubt comedy ensues.
Dumb and Dumber To hits theaters in November. Start prepping your pastel suit game now.
Photo via Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.