- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
YouTube Guide: CDZA’s “European Odyssey”
Collective Cadenza took their creative music experiments to France, the Czech Republic, and more, with delightful results.
With over 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) cdza, “The European Odyssey”
Without even meaning to, a trip to Europe for Collective Cadenza turned into a number of musical experiments spanning from leaving a bass out for people to play in Paris, The Sound of Music parodies and a performance inside a Czech music shop.
2) FATAWESOME, “Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend”
Dogs are supposed to be man’s best friend, but what if one actually was your best friend? The different oddities of cats and dogs are brought to life as they interact with each other and their “human” owner.
3) The Piano Guys, “Lord of the Rings – The Hobbit (Piano/Cello Cover)”
To celebrate one million subscribers, Jon Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson of the Piano Guys rewarded their fans with one of their most requested videos, covering The Lord of the Rings score, complete with awe-inspiring backdrops.
4) Listen to our Lights, “Gangnam Style PSY 2012”
It’s only the day after Thanksgiving and the Christmas light show videos are already popping up online. The company famous for creating the Angry Birds theme light show took on another juggernaut. All we’re missing is a lit-up, horse-trotting PSY.
5) Devin Graham, “Alaska – Uncharted Waters”
Last July, Devin Supertramp and friends took a Canon 5D Mark III camera and ventured up to Alaska to film the rivers and other territories rarely seen by anyone, including multiple grizzly bear sightings.
Photo via cdza/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.