- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
13 great guys you can meet through Russian Cupid
The manliest of Russia’s manly men are waiting for you on one of the Internet’s strangest dating sites.
Hayyyy layyydeeeees! Raise ’em up if you’re a single lady out there looking for a man to keep you warm in the wintertime.
Fret not, dear dames. Thanks to the Internet, there’s a hot new destination for all your manliest men. It’s called Russian Cupid, and it’s the only site out there that’s bold enough to declare itself “a leading Russian dating site connecting singles looking for love and Russian relationships.”
For absolutely no upfront cost, you can get acquainted with more than 20 million customers across the Cupid Media network, a consortium that includes such esteemed meet-up sites as Asian Dating, Colombian Cupid, and Singapore Love Links.
Can you feel it? Love is literally in the air and international.
Russian Cupid actually lays claim to “over 450,000 Russian Beauties,” but there’s simply no sense in scouring the site to see how many of them carry as much cunning as the seven Soviet sensations you see on RC’s homepage.
Instead, let’s just throw a tip of the hat to Redditor SombreroQueen, who signed his friend up for Russian Cupid and did some investigating into the, um, types of people who may sign up for this site.
“What I found WTF about this album and these submissions is what the people are wearing and or doing to find dates,” he wrote in a submission to Reddit’s r/WTF. “What people do is very interesting, but I’m looking at it from a dating perspective.
“It was either funny or WTF and because there were hairy naked russians, a guitar boat, OJ Simpson, etc., I decided to put it on WTF.”
WTF, indeed. Some of these guys look like they couldn’t get themselves a date if they were the last snowmen in Siberia.
Check out this guy hiding in the brush
Or Vladimir, with those Wentworth Miller eyes
Vladimir will skin a bear for you if it means a dinner at Ruth’s Chris
“Por moi? Por vou!”
“How’s the cake? The cake’s okay, thanks.”
Look, I wouldn’t want to go into this guy’s bedroom either
“Impressed? No? “
“Well then, what if I throw on some hair and loosen some buttons?”
“This is what I look like right now! Right now, right now!”
It’s always Christmastime when Petr’s around
“Uhhhm, actually, I’m from the states.”
Let’s just move on to the next one
Actually, eureka! We’ve found it. This is the man you should be dating
All photos via openbarrel/imgur
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.