- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program 4 Years Ago
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee 4 Years Ago
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Today 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Today 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Today 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
The rapper arrived at L.A.X. after performing a handful of shows in Europe, and apparently proceeded to jump on a “hoverboard,” which is more likely one of these things or these things. Cops then reportedly asked him to get off the hoverboard.
There’s footage of Khalifa talking to cops, telling them, “We can have all the conversations you want to. You can end up on TMZ, destined to become as famous as you wanna be.” Then there’s video of him on the ground as cops tell him repeatedly to stop resisting, even though there are roughly six cops on him and Khalifa assures them he’s not resisting.
A video posted by Wiz Khalifa (@wizkhalifa) on
Khalifa also had a vision of the future, and he’s going to be on the ground floor of this particular revolution.
I stand for our generation and our generation is gonna be riding hover boards so if you don’t like it eat a dick!
— KOE (@wizkhalifa) August 23, 2015
LAPD has not yet released a statement on the incident. Khalifa seems to be doing OK, though.
I got some awesome weed and a bad one to roll it for me so it’s all good.
— Cameron (@wizkhalifa) August 23, 2015
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.