- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram 6 Years Ago
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough Today 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Today 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Today 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Today 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Today 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Today 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Today 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Today 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Today 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Today 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Today 6:30 AM
- Here are all the college bowl games on TV today Today 6:00 AM
Forget QWOP: 4chan discovers the most frustrating kids’ game ever
And it’s Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby. You be the judge.
Reddit and 4chan have discovered the most difficult children’s game ever created.
In Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby, you play as Pooh himself. The objective of the Disney-produced game is to get as many home runs as you can by using the mouse to move the bear around home plate and the clicker to swing the bat against pitchers like Eeyore and Tigger. Sounds pretty simple, right?
You’re dead wrong.
“I can’t even tell where the fuck I’m supposedly swinging the bat,” vark675 commented on the front-page Reddit post about the game. “Apparently the ball is going under it, but there’s like no depth perception in this, so fuck I if I can figure it out.”
About 500 other redditors also tried their hand at the Adobe Flash game, which has been played more than 86,000 times on Flashrelax. The results are hilarious.
“Rage quit in minutes,” blackfunk commented. “That mother fucking Eeyore.”
You be the judge (if the game doesn’t load at first, keep refreshing the page).
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.