- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice 6 Years Ago
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters 6 Years Ago
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash 6 Years Ago
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo 6 Years Ago
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
Forget QWOP: 4chan discovers the most frustrating kids’ game ever
And it’s Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby. You be the judge.
Reddit and 4chan have discovered the most difficult children’s game ever created.
In Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby, you play as Pooh himself. The objective of the Disney-produced game is to get as many home runs as you can by using the mouse to move the bear around home plate and the clicker to swing the bat against pitchers like Eeyore and Tigger. Sounds pretty simple, right?
You’re dead wrong.
“I can’t even tell where the fuck I’m supposedly swinging the bat,” vark675 commented on the front-page Reddit post about the game. “Apparently the ball is going under it, but there’s like no depth perception in this, so fuck I if I can figure it out.”
About 500 other redditors also tried their hand at the Adobe Flash game, which has been played more than 86,000 times on Flashrelax. The results are hilarious.
“Rage quit in minutes,” blackfunk commented. “That mother fucking Eeyore.”
You be the judge (if the game doesn’t load at first, keep refreshing the page).
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.